Do you love games and share our belief that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? If so, Twitch Prime is the team for you. Twitch Prime is the Amazon Prime home for gamers. Benefits include in-game loot, free games, a free monthly channel subscription on Twitch, and all the benefits of being a Prime member
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join our team.
You are a visual storyteller with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You will create high-performing marketing assets for Twitch Prime campaigns, helping us to drive marketing performance and grow our brand. You will have experience executing full spectrum marketing campaigns to a global audience, and driving results.
This individual will work with the marketing team to set the standard for quality, innovation, and performance across our communications. You are passionate about video games and design, with acute attention to detail. You are also familiar with digital marketing channels such as social media to tailor content and create visually engaging experiences.
They must be experienced in working in collaborative environments, and will work with cross functional teams including Brand, Partner and Lifecycle Marketing, Business Development, and Game Developers.
· Own visual identify, oversee and develop marketing creative (static and motion graphics).
· Understand and respond to audience segmentation and performance data to guide creative.
· Understand user experience best practices for web and mobile design.
· Collaborate with the Amazon design community at large to ensure consistent brand use across multiple marketing channels.
Please include a link to an online portfolio demonstrating graphic design and marketing.
· Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of professional experience in digital advertising.
· Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite of applications.
· 3+ years of typography and layout design.
· Knowledge of and passion for gaming and interactive entertainment.
· Knowledge of marketing principles, channels, and measurement.
· Understanding and ability to respond to performance data and guide direction of future creative.
· High attention to detail and adherence to defined brand guidelines.
· Thrives in iterative environment and can synthesize feedback.
· Collaborative style with strong organizational skills.
· Able to manage time effectively and create process where needed.
· Global experience and POV is preferred but not required.
· Expert level photo retouching skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age