Twitch Prime (Amazon Gaming) is seeking a Senior Business Analyst (BA) for our fast-growing team and gaming benefit! Are you Customer Obsessed and would you thrive in a fast-paced environment partnering with our product and technical teams? Would you enjoy being at the epicenter of our weekly and monthly operational metrics? Do you love Delivering Results while simultaneously training partners to 'self-serve' their own data needs into the future?
Come impact the future of entertainment by leveraging your analytics prowess with our Business Intelligence and Fraud Prevention teams!
The Twitch Prime team is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with a strong track record of consulting with technical and non-technical customers and translating their data or program asks into actionable reporting and insights. This person will be a creative problem solver who is resourceful, proactive, and collaborative. They'll also be a strong communicator with proven ability to work independently on multiple projects under tight time constraints.
· Weekly and monthly business reporting and insights
· Ad hoc product and program metrics and queries
· Data quality and integrity projects
· Interface with business customers, gather requirements and deliver accurate, easy to use scalable Business Intelligence solutions.
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
· Partner with the Twitch Prime Product Manager on cross-team BI and product prioritization initiatives and partner enablement
· Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in Business Analytics (BA), or Business Intelligence (BI), or as a Financial Analyst (FA) or comparable experience
· 1+ years experience using business intelligence tools including Tableau, Quicksight and Alteryx
· 1+ years of using SQL
· 1+ years experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics
· 1+ years experience in projects involving cross-functional teams and successfully completing complex, large scale projects
· 1+ years experience working directly with customers on understanding data needs and delivering BI reports, dashboards, and predictive analytics
· 3+ years experience in data extraction, transformation, statistical analysis and predictive modeling
· 1+ years experience building ETLs and cloud solutions in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
· 1+ years experience deep, hands-on AWS experience including Redshift, RDS, S3, Kinesis and Firehose
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.