IT 2021 AM Responsabile di Produzione/Logistico [Candidati ex-militari] (Nord-Est)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
At Amazon, thousands of former military are driving innovation and raising the bar on customer experience. On a daily basis, those with military backgrounds are able to apply their knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities in a wide variety of careers – influencing change across the globe. We believe a career change from the military to a civilian role at Amazon is a natural transition because of the robust programs Amazon offers to help employees succeed, including a vast internal network of Amazonians that offer mentoring, learnings, and support.
When we hire you at Amazon, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Amazon invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and creatively contributing to our next big idea. You will be surrounded by the best innovators of our time and we welcome you to make history with us.
For those who have military experience and a university degree or equivalent and have already led teams, we are looking to hire you as Area Managers to lead our Operations and Logistics teams.
As an Area Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Amazon Associates; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will be responsible for engaging your team during a shift to maintain the highest levels of safety and quality. Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting all safety programs compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
· Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
· Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
· Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates
· Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
· Ensuring procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
· Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs
By submitting your application to Amazon, you authorize Amazon to save your personal data in its global recruitment database. This data can also be used and transferred, as needed, to evaluate and offer your skills on all open positions within Amazon worldwide.
· Bachelor’s degree (university) or equivalent.
· Excellent oral and written communication in Italian.
· Proficient in English at the professional level.
· You are able to work in shifts (rotation morning / afternoon each week with possibility to work at night).
· You have excellent analytical skills that allow you to interpret complex information, support decision-making, and develop clear and concrete action plans.
· You are dynamic and pride yourself in leading others. You know how to handle ambiguity and make quick decisions.
· You have the aptitude to train, motivate and persuade.
· Experience in logistics, industrial production, supply chain, quality, continuous improvement or transport.
· Mastering a third language (German, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Spanish, or French).
· At least 2 years leading teams of 100, or more, people.
· Master’s degree or equivalent.