Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a motivated, customer obsessed, Cluster Security Manager to manage the physical security at our data centers.
You will be responsible for managing the on-site operational physical security of our Data Centers and will have a thorough knowledge of access control systems and process, guard force management, contract management, vendor management, risk assessment & management, reporting security metrics, security audits and incident reporting.
You will also understand and maintain compliance requirements with regional, EU and US government standards such as (SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001). Taking responsibility for the implementation of new processes and adherence to existing Amazon policy and procedure relating to security guarding, media security, CCTV monitoring and the protection of customer data. You will also be required to work closely with other Amazon teams to deliver tight project schedules on time and within budget. This will require regular communication status updates and ensure adherence to tight schedules and deadlines.
As the Cluster Security Manager you will build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Amazon. Coordinating physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments., you will supervise employees and contractors performing specific security and safety objectives and monitor vendor performance and expenses.
Other tasks you will be involved in:
· Managing the daily operations of the vendors providing services, training and risk assessment; conduct investigations of Code of Conduct and other violations as needed.
· Collaborating with other teams within Amazon (DC Engineering, DC Operations, etc.) and outside of Amazon (Vendors, Emergency Services, etc.) as they relate to daily operations.
· Developing security plans for on-site special events and other unique security situations to assure proper access control and evacuation procedures are followed.
· Performing data analysis and create benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification.
· Partnering with Data Center Engineering and other Amazon business units to identify safety and security deficiencies, and develop customized policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations internal and external to Amazon.
As part of a global team in this space you will also be required to work with peers in other geographic regions and travel as required by Amazon.
· It is a Legal requirement that you hold the Professional Identity Card (TIP) as security director qualification for this role.
· Degree (or higher) in Criminal Justice, Security, Business Management or equivalent education or experience.
· 7-10 years’ experience managing security operations
· People management skills
· Experience within the business continuity and operational security disciplines
· Understanding of international relationship building and development of cross-functional/peer relationships.
· Familiarity with BC standards (e.g., ISO/BS 25999, 22301, etc.)
· Understanding of crisis operations, risk management, and crisis communication.
· Ability to manage tactical (daily) operations and participate in development of strategic program plans.
· Results-oriented person with strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with global teams.
· Experienced in corporate/DC security for a global company
· Experience writing and publishing security standards.
· Strong working knowledge of physical security systems and components.
· Skilled in developing metrics and in conducting security related trend analysis.
· Ability to develop and deliver security awareness training programs.
Please apply for the role with your CV in English
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills).
· Ability to think clearly, analyze semi-quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical/process requirements, and prioritize tasks.
· Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise.
· BA/BS or higher degree with a strong academic record preferred.
· Considerable knowledge of laws and practices of investigations ,security related matters and workplace safety
· Considerable knowledge of current security technology including access control, CCTV, identification and special applications
· Experience in working overseas partners with an understanding of diversity