- Examiner le statut des candidatures
- Culture d’entreprise et avantages chez Amazon
- Types de poste
Security Assurance Lead, Singapore and ASEAN
Identifiant du poste: 601865 | Amzn Asia-PacificResources SGP
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a security assurance leader for Singapore and the rest of ASEAN countries. Do you have an extensive background in security and compliance with a passion for solving complex IT regulatory challenges with the cloud?
AWS offers a cloud platform with a global reach and is looking for a passionate and experienced professional to lead the building and expansion of security risk and compliance programs in Singapore and ASEAN countries. The right individual will provide thought leadership while operating with a high degree of autonomy and visibility, building programs that will enable our Public Sector partners and customers in Singapore and ASEAN countries to move their workloads and regulated data into the cloud by addressing their specific security, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate should be a technically experienced and innovative security/compliance professional who has the ability to handle a wide range of compliance requirements, is willing to dive in to the details, can translate those requirements into applications for cloud computing and is able to communicate at executive levels.
This key position requires specialized experience supporting regional assessments and authorization efforts and will have high visibility at the most senior levels, including frequent interaction with CISOs, CTOs, and AWS senior leadership. The position, as part of the AWS Security Assurance team will act as the primary interface to Security Assurance for Singapore/ASEAN, and will work closely with the local AWS Sales, Solutions Architect and Business Development teams in the respective countries. The candidate will already have and continue to foster key relationships, be able to interpret the impacts of policy changes, and track and report on industry trends.
The position will be based out of any of the following locations: Singapore
- Participate in local assessment and authorization relevant discussions. This includes synthesizing control requirements, and recommending and pursuing alternative approaches to developing compliance roadmaps.
- Work to resolve Security Assurance concerns and to understand how to achieve compliance while operating IT in the AWS cloud through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations of compliance in the AWS environment
- Develop industry leading compliance related, customer-facing resources based on projected customer needs and current demand
- Assist the AWS Security Assurance team in determining the strategic direction of the various AWS compliance programs based on customer interaction and demonstrative metrics.
- Be and remain connected with industry trends and events in the country.
- Develop and maintain personal relationships with key government industry personnel and policy makers.
- Assist work of internal and external auditors or advisors as needed.
- Keep the AWS Security Assurance leadership team fully informed of all engagement status, issues, and activities.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in performing and/or participating in technical assessments in direct support of compliance efforts.
- Experience in performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, as well as auditing IT processes; experience in working directly with senior government officials and/or auditors
- Clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
- Demonstration of innovative compliance approaches in non-traditional IT environments (cloud)
- Experience and proficiency in public speaking
- Familiarity with local procurement processes and developing relevant proposals
- Experience defining compliance roadmaps based on customer requirements, compliance documentation, and ensuring that committed assessments are delivered on schedule
- Intermediate or better level of knowledge of certification requirements of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) under the above-mentioned compliance programs