AbeBooks, an Amazon company, connects millions of buyers with booksellers from around the world. We provide a marketplace for hundreds of millions of items that includes everything from exquisite manuscripts and long lost books from your childhood, to postcards from Mohandas Gandhi and signed first editions of “A Farewell to Arms”.
About the Role
As a part of AbeBooks Customer Acquisition team, you will drive several digital marketing initiatives across AbeBooks global domains. As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you will lead the strategy, planning and execution of your marketing programs with a focus on scaling AbeBooks customer base. You will leverage customer behavioral data to develop channel strategies and tactics, conduct experiments and work closely with engineering and marketing teams to hit sales goals.
There are also opportunities to collaborate with Amazon teams & fellow subsidiaries to share strategies and perform joint initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and analytical online marketer with a strong operational bias, good business judgment and a proven ability to deliver results. You have a strong mind for strategy and also the drive to test quickly.
You have strong communication skills, are self-motivated and have the ability to influence teams across the organization.
AbeBooks offers competitive salaries, a beautiful waterfront office space and perks such as fresh fruit, snacks, free drinks and personal development days.
What really makes us stand out is the world-class team of people that you get to work with every day. We trust our employees because we only hire the best. We want people who are prepared to challenge the status quo and always raise the bar. And we do all this while having fun and enjoying the tranquility of island life.
Apply today, and learn more about why you should join our award-winning workplace!
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or relevant field of study
· 4+ years with a proven track record in managing enterprise level digital marketing channel(s) or programs
· Analytical mindset and experience using analytical tools (Excel, Tableau etc) to make recommendations and drive decisions
· Thorough understanding of testing, experimentation, measurement and marketing analytics
· Strong project management skills and capable of handling multiple projects at once and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· English language skills
· Ability to work effectively, prioritize workload and collaborate with people at all levels in an organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A track record of continually advocating on behalf of customers
· Fluency in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, French, or Italian