- Examiner le statut des candidatures
- Culture d’entreprise et avantages chez Amazon
- Types de poste
0 postes vacants
Military Dependents are Valued at Amazon for their Ability to Adapt
Are you a military family member? Amazon is actively seeking military dependents for a variety of roles. For those 18 years and older with a high school diploma or equivalent, military family members can enter as an associate and progress quickly to build their career at Amazon. To support our associates and military community transitioning to their next role and develop our leaders at every level, Amazon provides a valuable program called Career Choice, where the company pre-pays up to 95 percent of tuition for courses related to in-demand fields, regardless of whether the skills are relevant to a career at Amazon. Investing in our employees is one of the many reasons Amazon is an employer of choice for military families. For those who already have a college degree, there are several opportunities to lead in our pioneering culture. Amazon values our military family members and dependents for their ability to adapt, and we invite you to join us in the journey!
Check out these sites to see what you can do at Amazon.
- Amazon Flex Deliver for Amazon, be your own boss, set your own schedule, and have more time to pursue your goals and dreams.
- Virtual Customer Service Make someone’s day, every day, from the comfort of your home. Apply here.
- Fulfillment There might be a Fulfillment Center near your base. Find all of our hourly associate positions here, and see some of our fulfillment management roles below.