Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
The Global Advertising Partner Development team helps suppliers, agencies, marketers, authors, content creators, designers, non-endemic advertisers and developers to scale their use of Amazon Advertising and grow their business by surfacing a diverse selection of products to millions of worldwide Amazon customers. We do this via software tools and marketing/engagement programs that enable developers (internal and external) and partners (agencies and tool providers) to better serve advertiser needs.
· Manage co-marketing webinars for Europe
· Influence internal cross-functional stakeholders and external partners
· Educate partners on marketing guidelines and co-marketing best practices
· Oversee each campaign from ideation to execution and measurement
· Develops new processes and formats to address business needs and increase output
Impact and Career Growth:
· Have the opportunity to work closely with Marketing leaders from external businesses, identifying their objectives and needs
· Sharpen skills in webinar delivery and public speaking
· Take a leadership role in guiding the prioritization, development and implementation of different webinar formats
· Have the ability to test new tactics
Change the world in this role, which is a newly-created opportunity in a growing organization. Work on high-impact, in-demand webinar marketing campaigns with strategic partners across North America. Engage with subject matter experts within Amazon and leadership from partner businesses. Contribute to improving the customer experience by identifying new campaign formats and processes that drive impact and reduce friction for stakeholders.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
The required General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) privacy language is embedded in the Amazon.jobs site and does not need to be listed separately for each job. However, if the job will be posted or shared on a third-party site that does not link back to an Amazon application system, the tagline below must be included:
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
QUALIFICHE DI BASE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 4+ years marketing experience with 2+ years focused on webinars or virtual events
· Advanced Go To Webinar user
· Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
· Capable of managing multiple workstreams at once
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
· Basic video editing skills
· Experience producing joint marketing campaigns with 3rd party stakeholders
· A history of working cross-functionally across Business Development, Product Management, Marketing, PR, and Legal
· Understanding of Twitch, On24, and/or Zoom
· Content review and revision experience
· Multi-lingual in German, French, Italian and/or Spanish