- Esaminare stato candidatura
- Vantaggi & cultura Amazon
- Categoria di lavoro
- language dropdown menuItaliano
- English, British
- Español (Europeo)
- Português, Brasil
Interested in Amazon Echo? We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
Amazon is looking for passionate, talented and inventive Sr Speech Scientists for our new Turin Development Center. You will help build industry-leading speech and language solutions that will enhance user interactions with our products and services in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers.
As a Sr Speech Scientist on our team, you will build and optimize cutting-edge natural language understanding systems and conduct core research aimed at advancing the state of the art. This involves:
· Researching the latest modeling techniques. Understanding trade-offs between competing approaches, and identifying the ones that are likely to have real impact on our customers.
· Implementing and/or improving modeling tools, training recipes and prototypes utilizing programming skills in Python and/or Java.
· Conducting experiments to assess the quality of natural language processing modules and to study the effect of different modeling techniques.
· Analyzing field data in order to identify areas of possible improvement or enhancement of the system.
· Presenting and discussing ideas and results within the team and beyond.
· Mentoring team members
· Graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in computer science, computational linguistics, or a related field.
· 8+ years of related work experience
· Knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, natural language understanding, machine translation
· Computer programming skills
· Experience using Unix/Linux.
· Explicit (industry or academic) experience with natural language understanding and/or dialogue management.
· Be an avid programmer, with extensive expertise in Python and/or Java.
· Expertise any of the following areas: algorithms and data structures, parsing, numerical optimization, data mining, parallel and distributed computing