- Esaminare stato candidatura
- Vantaggi & cultura Amazon
- Categoria di lavoro
- language dropdown menuItaliano
- English, British
- Español (Europeo)
- Português, Brasil
We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Alexa and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
As a Sr. Research Scientist in our Applied Modeling and Data Science team, you will be responsible for data-driven improvements and evaluation for our spoken language understanding models. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology.
· Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
· Clean, analyze and select data to achieve goals
· Build and release models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time
· Collaborate with colleagues from science, engineering and business backgrounds.
· Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
· Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying infrastructure for both offline and online use cases
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
· 7+ years experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
· Experience in Perl, Python, or another scripting language; command line usage
· Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis
· High-level knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
· Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
· Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.
· The motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with statistical modelling / machine learning
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional level of organization
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Ability to think creatively and solve problems
· Fluency in a foreign language
Please submit your applicatin in English