0 opportunità di lavoro disponibili
Internship Opportunities for College Freshman and Sophomores
Are you interested in learning more about where a degree in computer science can take you? Amazon Future Engineer wants to help! Our software development internship program provides hands-on learning and building experiences for college freshman and sophomores who are making an early commitment to computer science. As an Amazon Future Engineer, you will partner closely with a technical mentor and manager, as well as your fellow AFE interns, to innovate and create on behalf of our customers. You will gain experience working with new, cutting-edge technologies and tools unique to Amazon. As a part of the team, you will have opportunities to learn from and network with Amazon leaders, attend unforgettable events, and create lasting bonds.
Want to join us in the fun? Apply today!
Applications will close on December 31st, 2017.
- Entering Sophomore or Junior year in college or university Fall 2018 (graduating undergrad in 2020 or 2021)
- Enrolled and taking courses at an accredited 4-year university or college
- Completed at least one CS (or related) course in college
- Intention to declare major in CS by end of Junior year
- Completed AP CS course in high school (or equivalent)
- Completed AP CS exam in high school (or equivalent)
- Preferred experience in object oriented programming language such as Java or C++
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon Future Engineer Internship
The Intern Experience
Get a glimpse of what it is like to be an Amazon Future Engineer!