Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst within the Operations Finance organization. This role will have heavy impact and high visibility to essential, business-critical processes, and will require interactions with Directors and VP's within Operations and Finance. The position will partner with stakeholders such as the Operations team, Engineering, and Transportation Finance. You will leverage your education and work experience to lead initiatives to streamline planning/reporting, craft growth strategies, decide on investments and pursue cost savings opportunities in Amazon’s network. The role is broad and requires an individual who is motivated to make a big impact.
We recruit all accross Europe.
· Build financial analysis models that drive operational decisions across the Amazon network
· Lead strategic projects to streamline the tracking and forecasting of sortation requirements across Amazon’s network in EU
· Manage fixed costs tied to key business partners organizations to include headcount planning
· Collaborate with operations personnel to drive process improvements and cost savings initiatives
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics and manage the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly results reporting
· Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups
· Identify issues and enhancements to processes, implementing change in conjunction with other teams
· BA/BS degree required, MBA/MS preferred, CPA/CFA a plus
· Strong technical background including Excel, Cognos, SQL, and Essbase
· 5+ years of relevant work experience; including project management experience
· One year of experience in a similar job. It must involve performing financial and ad hoc analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
· Fluent in English. Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
· Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
· Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
· Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
· Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
· Comfortable working with ambiguity
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.