Woot.com, an Amazon subsidiary, is looking for an analytical email and content marketer to drive customer acquisition and conversion. Keys to success in this role are an ability to create, manage, and analyze daily email campaigns as well as use results to optimize and scale. Additionally, this position is responsible for driving placement on Amazon.com and supporting marketplace initiatives.
This role has responsibility for strategy, execution, measurement and reporting of the email channel as a whole. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely across functions, strong written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
• Targeting, email creation, and measurement of multiple daily email campaigns
• Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reporting
• Developing updates and communication for internal stakeholders
• Testing and optimizing settings within channel platforms
• Continuous improvements in performance through testing
• Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive profitable growth.
• Creating a roadmap of initiatives to enable the defined strategic objectives.
• Working closely with Amazon partners to drive placement and awareness of Woot brand.
• Communicating performance and status to various stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, business, computer science or a related discipline
• Strong background in analytical positions or consulting, with a bias towards B2C Marketing
• 3+ year experience in Email Marketing or CRM
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highest standard of accuracy and strong sense of customer obsession
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and engineering teams to deliver business results.
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel including functions and macros.
• Master’s degree Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or a similar field.
• Excellent business judgment and an ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles and position in the market segment.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis.
• Intermediate proficiency in SQL or ability to learn.