Position Available in either Seattle or Dallas (Carrollton).
Shirt.Woot has been a leader in the Tee Shirt market for over a decade and is looking for a dynamic leader to build on our long history of success.
Woot is, of course, the original daily deals site, founded in 2004. Originally, Woot offered one product per day until its stock of that item sold out, or until the product was replaced at midnight Central Time with the next offering. Today, we offer multiple daily deals and other short-term sales across 11 different categories, plus special site-wide events like Woot-Offs and other shenanigans.
Interested in working in an innovative, high-impact business role with the opportunity to flex both your analytical and strategic muscles? Are you experienced in business management and looking for more responsibility? Woot, an Amazon subsidiary famous for having invented the first daily deal website, is seeking self-starters to join our management team in Seattle focused on building the world’s best selection of deals.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager for Shirt. Woot to help grow our business and expand our relationships with our artist community. In this role, you will apply a healthy balance of qualitative and quantitative analysis, analyze historical data and industry trends, and collect first-hand industry insights from existing Woot and Amazon buyers who are experts in their field.
The key responsibilities of this position will be to create effective marketing initiatives that will drive user engagement, identify and develop opportunities with new customer segments, and expand artist recruitment. In addition, a candidate will be confident curating compelling sales events, developing high quality graphic design assets and partnering with Production and Merchandising to insure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• To oversee the life cycle of designs from recruitment to production including a weekly presentation in Editorial Meetings and regular delivery of assets to production.
• Become a key contact point for Artist Recruitment including initial contact, follow up, revision management, and contracting.
• Develop a recruitment process including monthly/quarterly goals, follow- up practices, and a system to catalog and manage designers.
• Identify new customer segments and specific targets for expanded Shirt.Woot capabilities.
• Develop a recruitment process for new targeted customers including weekly/monthly/quarterly goals, conversion metrics and pipeline.
• Develop marketing strategies/initiatives and promotional calendar based on the interests and demands of the community
• Coordinate, plan and schedule Daily and weekly +Events
• Input on Derby Themes and promotions
• Develop opportunities with other on and offline outlets
• Manage process placing designs on Amazon Marketplace
• Drive process and workflow improvements.
• Admin and Moderation of weekly design contest
* BA/BS required
* Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. Leadership
* Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
* Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* 5+ years in marketplace, e-commerce, project, business, and/or vendor management is required
* 7+ years in product, project or process management.
* Proven track record in vendor negotiation and relationship management.
* Experience owning and managing the entire supply base for a given category or product segment, ideally with consumer products.
*Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to prepare data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
*Demonstrated ability to present strategic concepts, evaluate tradeoffs and socialize opportunistic new ideas with business partners.
*MBA or supply chain related masters preferred
*Working knowledge of SQL and Data Warehouse