Senior Leader, Business Intelligence and Product Management
Job ID: 458363 | Woot Services LLC
Woot.com, an Amazon subsidiary, is looking for a Senior Leader, Business Intelligence and Product Management to lead an organization focused on developing insights on the Woot customer and using that data to drive improvements in our customer experience to help us deliver on our mission to surprise and delight customers every day.
Are you passionate about surprising and delighting customers? Are you a big thinker able to develop creative solutions to overcome challenges? Are you adept at operationalizing those big ideas? Are you a leader of leaders skilled at developing amazing teams? If so, Woot is the place for you!
As the successful candidate, you are adept at designing best of class data structures, have a passion for diving deep into data, have outstanding analytical skills and use the data to develop recommendations on strategy. You are a strong leader committed to building great teams and take a vested interest in coaching team members on developing their careers. You are at your best in a collaborative, creative analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with business and technical partners.
· BA/BS Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Bioinformatics, Finance, Supply Chain, or related discipline
· 10+ years of relevant experience with data mining, SQL, building reporting, and statistical modeling
· Experience working with business customers to drive requirements
· 2+ years of experience managing teams
· Proactive attitude
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where ambiguity is the norm
· Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; think big, start small, grow fast
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Experience with STATA, R, SAS or other statistical software packages
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· 5 to 7 year of professional experience in data science or operations research, working with large-scale, complex datasets
· Supply chain experience
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills and attention to details are critical to success in this position
· Creative in finding new solutions / designing innovative methods, systems and processes