Here at Amazon we are currently looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team in our highly automated and fast paced site.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To lead the site Engineering and Facilities Teams in providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within the site;
· To promote health and safety awareness with all Amazon Associates and contractors. Ensure compliance with all Amazon polices and guidelines and ensure appropriate risk assessments and working systems are in place.
· To ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is completed safely, cost effectively, on time and to a satisfactory standard.
· Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager and being capable of acting as proxy
· To provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental SLA’s and KPI’s are met; react in a timely manner to Trouble Tickets (TT).
· To maximise availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement and improve equipment efficiencies and reduce costs through Kaizens and other initiatives.
· To liaise with contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate Amazon safety, technical and contractual issues and standards
· To ensure adequate resources, equipment and people, are in place to meet operational needs; including scheduling of shift patterns for the team and purchasing equipment so that spare levels are met and maintained.
· Create and manage Engineering and Facilities budgets for the site, both capital (CAPEX) and operational (OPEX).
· Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance of the site and team.
· Line management of Engineering & Facilities staff
· Recruit, train and develop the Engineering and Facilities Technicians and Apprentices.
· For this position we expect:
· A completed Bachelor’s, Diploma or Master`s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Automation) from an accredited university.
· Proven language skills in Polish and English
· Leadership experience
· Experience in project management
· Experience in the following areas:
· Automated conveyors systems and controls
· Preventive maintenance procedures
· Industrial electrical, controls, electronics and PC literacy
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.