At Amazon we're striving to be earth’s most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally bright, talented, and driven people. If you'd like join the world’s largest online retailer, this is your chance to pioneer!
Amazon is seeking an innovative HR Operations Intern to help the Local HR team to deliver first-class support to our Distribution center in Dobroviz, Prague – West.region
If you are looking to gain experience in a challenging and varied environment, this is the place for you. The intern will be supporting a variety of HR tasks, administrative as well as related to the communication with associates, on the floor and their workplace. We’re looking for smart, ambitious individuals who want to learn more about HR projects.
This internship will provide you with on the job training as well as ongoing coaching within an international company and you can expect to learn about HR processes and policies, Labor Law Employee experience and project management.
This is a 6 month internship aimed at 2+ year university students. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to HR, program implementation and project management.
Daily job includes:
· Actively participate in day to day communication with associates, in the HR office as well as at their workplace
· Being a part of team creating fun program and activities for associates
· Help HR Advisors and HR Business Partners with distribution of information leaflets
· Support the process of medical checks organization
· Preparation and regular audit of visual communication for associates, incl.TVs, HR Boards, etc.
· Help with HR related administration and storage of HR related documents
· Actively participate in daily check of workplace and small interviews
· Support the team with HR projects
The intern will also have the opportunity to improve their Excel, learn new HR tools and SW, Labor Law nuances.
· Studying a 2+ year university degree in Human Resources, Labor Law or other related field
· Excellent communication skills in English and Czech languages (verbal & written).
· Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Must be able to commute to Dobroviz and provide shift support ( morning shift 7AM - 15.30, afternoon 11.30- 20.00), during peak time (December) weekend shift can be requested
· Experience with HR department internship
· You put the customer first, have good attention to detail and are able to work in an organized way and have strong data analysis skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.