Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
As an Amazon Robotics Program Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing a talented team of implementation engineers, to flawlessly deliver our robotics solutions. You will complete profitable, high-quality programs on time for Amazon while motivating team members and sustaining our driven startup like culture.
· An undergraduate degree in a technical or business related field
· A Project Management Certification and/or an MBA
· Experience leading multiple technical projects simultaneously in a robotics engineering or other large scale technical implementation
· Ability to develop detailed project schedules coordinating multiple stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills both in software and hardware as well as prior success partnering with business and engineering teams
· Willingness to travel 50% of the year
· Previous experience in managing large scale implementation utilizing manufacturing and assembly line practices
· Proven ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks with a high attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
· Strong meeting management and negotiating skills
· Proven ability to manage and develop high performing teams
· Experience working with senior management and high profile customers
· Language skills - other European languages would be highly desirable (Spanish, German, French, Italian)
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.