ACTUAL SITE WORK LOCATION: (ABE-5): 2455 Boulevard of the Generals, Norristown, PA 19403
Woot, a subsidary of Amazon, is looking for an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Recruiter for our Operations team. The Recruiter will work in a small team focusing on hiring talent into our operations environment (Warehouse, Digital Press Operators, etc). The right candidate will own the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to hire.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have experience identifying and closing all levels of candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions. They will also have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
• Management of vendor relationships or vendor recruiting experience.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.