Woot, is a leader in print-on-demand direct to garment printing services for artists, game developers & content creators. If you'd like to help us build a great print-on-demand, direct to garment company, this is your chance to help make history in a rapidly growing fast paced environment. We are looking for a motivated, organized individual to join our team as Print Applications Specialist in our Norristown, PA location.
This position will serve as an in-house print applications expert to assist in digital file prep, color management and general problem-solving for digital direct-to-garment and screen print production. This person will work with multiple internal teams in a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional environment to establish quality and accuracy standards and ensure they are met on a consistent basis.
· Manage Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator content, providing feedback for file analysis
· Support the sample workflow and review the final physical substrate to ensure a quality product for the customer.
· Establish quality & test protocols, troubleshoot file, production and ingestion issues
· Perform ad hoc problem solving and issue resolution (escalating cross-departmentally as appropriate)
· Continually reevaluate and maintain best practices and SOP documentation
· Identify trends in customer contacts and take necessary actions to improve Quality levels
· Maintain, deliver and evaluate Quality metrics to facilitate product and process improvements
· Continuously innovate and work to improve customer experience
· BA/BS required or 2+ years of Amazon/Amazon Subsidiary work experience
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
· Working knowledge of both Mac and PC computer platforms
· Excellent attention to detail and quality control
· Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute within the arts, digital, graphic, fashion or technology fields
· 3+ years working in Color Management/Color Matching/Color Separation/Color Profiling/Color Theory
· Demonstrated success working in a team and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently to complete projects within a given deadline
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly