Amazon Web Services (AWS) obsesses over customers; delivering results for customers is what we do. We are looking for independent, passionate, and deeply experienced professionals in the content development and project management arena to provide depth in assisting our partners, customers and their stakeholders to understand and address their security, regulatory and compliance requirements in moving their sensitive workloads and heavily regulated data into the cloud.
This Security Assurance New Markets Specialist will partner across multiple departments within AWS to summarize, manage and drive artifacts that provide customers clarity to compliance as it applies to AWS services; as well as defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the entire engagement team. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term vision, and continuous focus on customer enablement and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
- Support cross-functional groups and projects, as well as effectively managing deliverables.
- Manage to tight deadlines and drive for results, while being extremely detail orientated.
- Prepare project plans and track projects through fruition.
- Support metrics, implement data collections mechanisms, analyze data and make recommendations.
- Translate regulatory requirements to AWS service controls and communicate alignment to stakeholders.
- Gain depth in AWS Security Assurance and Compliance content, demonstrating an ability to use material to communicate messaging with agility.
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously while regularly reporting objectives and status to key stakeholders.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related business fields .
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a related compliance role.
- 5+ years of risk assessment and analytical decision making with written/verbal communication experience at a senior level.
- 5+ years of personal, hands-on experience in developing compliance, regulatory, documentation.
- Experience in working directly with senior corporate/government officials and/or IT auditors.
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Hands-on--ability to both lead and execute deliverables.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent communication with peers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Industry-specific compliance/regulatory experience (e.g. financial services, public sector, telecommunications, healthcare/life sciences, etc.).
- Experience managing projects through completion, across multiple areas of ownership and delivering consistently on schedule.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Global travel may be required 30%-50%.