We’re looking for software engineers who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us.
You only apply once to be considered for multiple opportunities. Tell us your preferences such as job location, team setup, work style, tech stack, domains and more. After passing the online assessment and interviews, you'll be matched to teams aligned with your preferences. Then you decide which team to join! We're currently hiring across Alexa and Ring teams in Krakow.
What will you do:
At Amazon, you’ll be working with the best minds in technology. Learn and be curious here, and accelerate your career growth. You can take pride in knowing that your work is meaningful, having a positive impact on others and making the world a better place.
You can learn more about teams present in Poland here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/gdansk-amazon-development-center
· Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
· Professional software development experience
· Experience in object-oriented design and coding skills in at least one of modern languages such as Java, C++, or C#
· Experience in contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Experience developing cloud software services and/or an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining web service API's
· Development experience with Linux and embedded operating systems.
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Comfortable collaborating with teams with very different technical skills, and non-technical team
· Dealing well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Experience with Machine Learning
· Familiarity with SoC and embedded CPU
· Strong creative problem-solving abilities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.