- Strona główna
- Sprawdź status podania
- Kultura i świadczenia Amazon
- Kategorie ofert pracy
Program Manager - Physical Security Subject Matter Expert
Identyfikator pracy: 587371 | Amazon Data Services UK Ltd
· The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Physical Security Assessments Team is expanding to support the growth of our data facilities and related security functions associated with this growth. AWS is looking for an independent, passionate, highly talented and motivated subject matter expert to join us. In this role you will be responsible for the performance of technical and non-technical physical security assessments of our data facilities in the EMEA region, applying physical security principles and standards, to report findings in areas which are within scope of the standards and issuing recommendations on areas which can be improved. You will prepare written reports for the physical security assessments you execute. You will also be responsible for the development, integration and analysis of physical security standards and their implementation, as well as identifying areas for possible improvement to present a complete picture of the mission of this team.
As an EMEA Physical Security subject matter expert you will work directly with other AWS Physical Security Team members, AWS Management, and customers to aide in the real world application of Physical Security Standards and Principles to existing facilities around the world. You will also review new cutting edge technology and security equipment for possible application to the existing security system to enhance the security posture of our data facilities.
An ideal candidate for this role will be willing and able to work at all levels, from the knowledge of Physical Security Principles to the practical application and real world implementation of them. An ideal candidate would also have knowledge of Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED), to include concept and principles, data collection, analysis, presentations and reports, behavior and the physical (built) environment. The candidate must also be able to manage the execution of detailed and technical assessments of existing facilities and identifying areas which can be improved to enhance the physical security posture of a site. This position will require extensive travel within the EMEA region and indeed worldwide, accounting for a minimum of 50% of your time traveling.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
· As a subject matter expert, you will execute Physical Security Assessments of data facilities in the EMEA Region. Ensuring that all vulnerabilities identified as part of this review process are documented and effective corrective action taken to mitigate or repair the security vulnerability.
· Partner directly with AWS Security customers to review security related documentation and help them understand the implementation of all physical security standards and policies to their real world environment.
· Develop and review new cutting edge technology and security equipment for possible application to the existing security system to enhance the security posture of our data facilities.
· Assist the AWS Security Assurance team in determining the strategic direction of the AWS Physical Security Program based on customer interaction and demonstrative metrics.
· Be and remain connected with industry trends and events. Develop and maintain personal relationships with key industry personnel and manufacturers.
· Assist work of internal and external auditors or advisors as necessary.
· Keep the AWS Security Assurance leadership team fully informed of customer engagement status, issues, and activities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
· 7+ years of experience working with Physical Security Principles and/or Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
· 7+ years of experience applying CPTED principles to real world physical applications.
· 5+ years of experience in conducting assessments of existing facilities and applying Physical Security Principles to practical applications experienced at the site.
· 3+ years of experience in analysis of new and cutting edge Physical Security Technology and devices.
· Ability to look below raised floor tiles and above drop ceiling tiles during Physical Security Assessments.
· Experience presenting to multiple levels of leadership.
Ability to travel worldwide up to 50% of the time.
· Experience in performing technical and non-technical assessments of physical security access control/intrusion detection and CCTV surveillance systems.
· Clear understanding of cloud computing services.
· Experience and proficiency in public speaking
· Experience in building successful compliance/audit programs