- Strona główna
- Sprawdź status podania
- Kultura i świadczenia Amazon
- Kategorie ofert pracy
Principal, Technical Industry Specialist, AWS Security (Seattle)
Identyfikator pracy: 610655 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
In AWS security, we are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, and tackling problems at scale. Security services is one of the fast growing segments of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and we are eagerly seeking a talented, entrepreneurial-minded individual to join us as our business continues to accelerate.
AWS security services owns Amazon Inspector, Amazon Macie, and Amazon GuardDuty with more to come. Our team is seeking an outstanding technical industry specialist to support our external AWS security services. You will engage as part of the global AWS Security team responsible to ensure AWS and our customer facing security services are executing to the highest standards, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust and our ability to deliver the best security service in the world. You will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. The right candidate will have substantial experience building security solutions at scale with excellent stakeholder engagement and superior communication skills. The position will require you to partner with AWS business owners to define and develop enterprise protection solutions. This position involves regular communication with executive management on project status, risks, and mitigation and our engineering and product management teams. Cross-team coordination, customer and field engagement, and meticulous project management combined with deep information security technical acumen and demonstrated success delivering results are essential.
The right candidate will bring a strong mix of enterprise security experience, sales and business development acumen, product management experience, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach. The role requires direct interaction with technical teams to support AWS external security services. It requires subject matter expertise and broad security experience to help us drive a high-growth business for AWS.
Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” We do not desire to simply produce good solutions here at AWS... we want to produce disruptive, history changing innovations. This is an opportunity to help us grow a fast-paced, disruptive business at massive scale.
Role & Responsibilities
· Understand the security market segments, customer base, and industry trends
· Deeply understand the technical capabilities of our security services
· Train and educate the AWS field and AWS support on AWS security services
· Support security engineering teams by fielding customer support and forum inquiries
· Develop and maintain field collateral, open source and internal tooling to accelerate adoption of AWS security services
· Help define tooling that should be worked back into the services and provide technical requirements for product management and engineering teams
· Identify key partner relationships, integrations, defining and driving integrations with AWS security services
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding go-to-market and field sales strategies, status, and actions to close
· Develop long-term key relationships in support of AWS key markets
· Handle ad-hoc incoming inquiries and qualify them as potential customers and partners
· At least 10 years of industry experience in enterprise solutions
· At least 7 years of experience with enterprise security solutions
· At least 5 years of business development and/or product management experience in security
· CS degree or equivalent work experience
· Deep understanding of the enterprise IT buying process
· Experience driving go-to-market strategies, preferably across a portfolio or platform of products or services
· Both technically deep and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within an organization, from engineers to senior leadership
· Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment.
· Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations
· Must be comfortable managing and putting structure around ambiguous problems
· Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Be able to dive deep and never be out of touch with the details of the business
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Strong technical acumen
· 10 years of experience in enterprise sales
· 7 years of experience in product management
· Strong understanding of AWS and the cloud computing space
· Experience working with cloud security technologies
· MBA or similar advanced degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.