- Strona główna
- Sprawdź status podania
- Kultura i świadczenia Amazon
- Kategorie ofert pracy
AWS Security is looking for a passionate and driven individual to lead a team of talented systems engineer’s who oversee the operation and engineering of our physical access control system (PACS) and CCTV systems. The perfect candidate will be an experienced people manager who also possesses a mix of depth in development, operations, networking, systems engineering, and customer obsession. The perfect candidate will also have enthusiasm for digging deep and a flare for sharp technical communication, prioritization and organization.
As a systems engineering manager, you will be responsible for a critical piece of the AWS Security infrastructure, helping to safeguard our customer’s data. You will be responsible for leading, mentoring, and growing junior members of the team and helping everyone reach their full potential. You will be responsible for hiring and growing some of the smartest systems engineers around.
You will lead the charge for architecture innovation and simplification while running a PACS and CCTV system in a large scale, distributed environment. You will help automate routine tasks enabling the team to be quick and agile. You'll be looked to as an expert by your team and your peers. You’ll work closely with internal customers to help define requirements and see those requirements through to delivery. You should enjoy digging deep to find the answers you’re looking for, sometimes this will require reverse engineering existing solutions, a situation you thrive in.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science/information system or equivalent experience
· 6+ years managing a team of SE's/SDE's/SDET's
· 10+ years experience working with Microsoft Windows Server
· 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in a 24/7 production environment
· 5+ years automating routine tasks
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
· Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to dive deep into complex technical problems
· Systems Administration or Development in mixed Windows and Linux environment
· A solid grasp of networking fundamentals
· Experience working with AWS Cloud technologies
· Experience with physical security systems
· Experience with CCTV systems