Amazon seeks an Analyst to be a part of the Team.
Primary duties include:
· Execute the day to day activities regarding PIS, COFINS, ICMS, ICMS ST, EC, IPI and ISS and possibly other taxes calculation including tax returns filing;
· Crosscheck and validate tax obligations;
· Document, implement, optimize and improve the processes/procedures for tax ;
· Work with other stakeholders including Accounting to prepare calculation records and ensure accuracy of returns;
· Interface with various stakeholders in the company including business partners, accounting and finance to calculate taxes and operationalize tax ;
· Update and control dashboards monthly;
· Help attending authorities and government agencies on assessments, audits and any relevant issues;
· Help coordinating and reviewing activities of contractors when necessary;
· Help to prepare requirements for a varied of projects and performs tests;
· Degree in law or accounting chartered/licensed accountant (or equivalent);
· Experience with a public accounting firm, major law firm, and/or in industry, preferably a multinational corporation.
· Resumes only accepted in English.
· Written and oral communication skills and an understanding of law and treaties;
· Knowledge in obligations;
· Able to extract, analyze, and review data being focused in ;
· Work effectively in a team environment;
· Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects;
· Able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment;
· Analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent Excel and general computer skills;
· Ability to understand and work with ERP systems (previous experience with Synchro and Oracle systems);
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.