- Página inicial
- Revise status da ficha de emprego
- Cultura e Benefícios da Amazon
- Categorias de vagas
- Português, Brasil
Each day, hundreds of thousands of developers make billions of transactions worldwide on our cloud. They harness the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. The AWS Security team owns security for all of these services offered by AWS, including EC2, S3, and many others. Our team works with the many AWS teams to solve security challenges at massive scale. We enable the trust by building services that meet the security goals of our customers, from compliance to analysis. We dive deep into security technologies such as new authentication systems, hardware security components, cryptography, system hardening, and massive-scale audit analysis.
Our team is looking for highly intelligent software and systems professionals to join us and help us continue to raise the security bar for cloud computing. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about delivering results. You should be passionate about solving security hurdles in innovative ways. We do not desire to simply produce good software here at AWS Security... we want to produce disruptive, history changing innovations.
Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” A typical day on our team involves working with users to design new security features, prototyping and demonstrating features to your users, deploying software through our large automated systems, and operationally supporting your newly deployed software. You are looking for radical new approaches to automate fixes for operational issues. You get use AWS services to solve design problems. You get to interact with AWS teams to integrate your application with theirs.
You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class service is critical to customer success.
This job is located in Herndon, VA.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 5 years experience working with Linux operating system development
· Minimum of five years software development experience in a combination of any of the following languages: C++, Java, C#, Python or Ruby
· This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
· Breadth of experience covering the "stack" of front-end web user interfaces and web servers through to back-end analysis and storage systems
· Ability to perform deep, dive technical troubleshooting
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience
· Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications at massive scale
· A person that thrives and succeeds in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
· Have a passion for automation
**For additional information or to send your resume directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.