- Página inicial
- Revise status da ficha de emprego
- Cultura e Benefícios da Amazon
- Categorias de vagas
- Português, Brasil
If you love analyzing large data sets, developing automated tools and processes, and have a passion for security, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security is expanding it's Vulnerability Management team to design and build a robust vulnerability detection and remediation automation framework. Successful candidates will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing innovative solutions bridging both AWS services in the cloud and security systems on-prem.
· Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent industry experience.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in information security and industry or government certifications
· Minimum 3 years of experience in development of automation tools.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in performing and/or participating in technical vulnerability assessments.
· Experience building scalable solutions on AWS.
· Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
· Technical experience with Linux operating systems.
· Development experience with Python or Ruby.
· Relevant certification(s) such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, etc.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.