Passionate about music? Channel that passion into your work by joining the Amazon Music team in Brazil.
Amazon is looking for a general manager with proven experience in establishing media businesses outside the United States to lead our Brazil business. In this role you will work with the Amazon Music team and local in-region Amazon teams to develop a world-class and locally relevant digital music customer experience. You will own the full customer experience, driving adoption of and engagement with our Amazon Music products.
· Fluent in Portuguese and English.
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD preferred.
· Extensive experience hiring, managing, and developing a team.
· Experience working with teams across multiple countries.
Experience in the Brazilian Media Industry is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading cross-functional organizations including business development, marketing, finance, technology, and general management.
In addition, he/she will have:
· Extensive international operational experience.
· Demonstrated the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems, including a history of identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
· The ability to both develop a long-term strategy and ensure short-term tactical projects are delivered.
· The attitude to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· A strong reputation for attracting and developing the best talent.