Do you want to innovate on behalf of customers within the payments and financial systems of one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world? As one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, Amazon processes billions of secure on-line transactions via numerous payment methods and capabilities around the globe. The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience Team is responsible for how Amazon’s customers pay on Amazon’s sites and through Amazon’s services around the globe.
The Payments Acceptance & Experience team is seeking an experienced product leader to develop Amazon’s Digital Currency and Blockchain strategy and product roadmap. You will leverage your domain expertise in Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, Central Bank Digital Currencies and Cryptocurrency to develop the case for the capabilities which should be developed, drive overall vision and product strategy, and gain leadership buy-in and investment for new capabilities. You will work closely with teams across Amazon including AWS to develop the roadmap including the customer experience, technical strategy and capabilities as well as the launch strategy.
You’ll need to operate with a high level of autonomy and operate analytically, working backwards from data and customer insights to build new and innovative solutions to unsolved problems. As a product leader you will have a proven track record of creating a strong vision and roadmap and successfully delivering results. In this role, you will:
· Own the vision and strategy for Amazon’s Digital Currency and Blockchain strategy and product roadmap
· Write documents that work backwards from customer and partner needs
· Dive deep into customer and system data to perform analysis
· Partner effectively with other leaders in product, design, marketing, engineering, science and business intelligence to influence priorities and drive alignment
· Maintain excellent judgment on prioritization between focusing features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
· Monitor project execution and ensuring that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates
· Bachelor's Degree
· 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Deep understanding of the digital / cryptocurrency ecosystem and related technologies
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Demonstrated ability to decompose significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions, and understand core technologies utilized in your product
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data (including SQL) and metrics to back up assumptions evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
· Excellent written and verbal communications to technical and non-technical stakeholders and experience presenting to very senior executives
· MBA or equivalent experience
· A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
· Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers