For this intern position, working full time for one year is required and the intern should work onsite in Taiwan office.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantages of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
The candidate will be an integral part of the AWS TW partner team focusing on serving our partners, executing partner recruiting and enablement strategy, discussing sell-with & sell-through model with all kinds of consulting and technology partners, and tracking whether the program achieved the desired business outcome.
The candidate will experience all activities in building a partner ecosystem, helping partner’s adoption of AWS cloud. As part of your internship, you will immerse yourself in cloud computing training and complete your Cloud Practitioner certification, develop business and sales acumen through project work, and learn more about AWS culture through professional development and social events.
What you will learn:
Partner development and program management skill
• Gain hands-on experience in the partner operation business model, such as partner recruiting, partner enablement, sell-with and sell-through AWS marketplace
• Learn a variety of AWS partner solutions and earn your 1st AWS certifications
• Understand how AWS scale our business through partners and marketing activities
• Experience the different types of business conversation with consulting partners and technology partners
• Differentiate and understand partner’s position, concern and how a global company work with 3rd parties to penetrate the market
Mentorship & Career
• The chance for you to work on various projects while get guidance from experienced Amazonians
• An understanding of many career paths available at Amazon with earlier chances to explore them
• Learn the AWS product portfolio and the Amazon culture.
• Immerse yourself in a diverse, multi-national work environment with our highly motivated team
• Insight into the fast growing, dynamic world of the leading Cloud provider
• Work hard, have fun, and make history with us
Key job responsibilities
• Work with PDM (partner development manager) for partner enablement program adoption (ex: partner funding application, application documentation review & validation, go through internal review and process)
• Based on variety metrics to generate corresponding report, helping the team to identify issues, root cause and the resolution suggestion
• Support PDM to communicate with AWS internal team (ex: sales, program, SA, startup team) and external partners (ex: partner communities event organization and operation)
• Drive AWS and 3rd party validated technology competencies/solutions from our partners to customers
· Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or current MBA student who is looking to build a career in IT Business Development
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
· Passion for technology startups
· Advanced Excel user (practical knowledge of VBA/macros and advanced Excel functions)
· Proficient in data analysis
· Proficient in Powerpoint
· Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
· Great team player to work with others as a team
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English both verbally and written
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.