Amazon Global Selling Taiwan is on a mission to help local businesses of all sizes to start local and grow global! We have been helping businesses to directly reach new customers around the globe and build global business presence. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total sales come from third-party selection. Asia Global Selling team is responsible for recruiting local businesses across Asia countries to sell on Amazon’s overseas marketplaces, and supporting local businesses’ success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of business to go globally.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated member to develop, launch and drive adoption of Seller programs.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in liaising with multiple stakeholders within and outside the team to scale and drive progress towards each and every initiatives/program. The person would need to understand and identify the target seller base, work on diverse data bases and finally drive training specific initiatives to create awareness and drive maximum adoption. The person would need to create mechanisms to solicit seller feedback for every program and subsequently work with relevant stakeholders to drive incremental value in programs through the findings.
Key job responsibilities
* Identify new avenues for driving awareness and execute the same for adoption of programs
* Create and maintain project trackers to ensure optimization of every opportunity to drive awareness
* Have a seller backwards approach when driving adoption mechanisms, think seller first and execute accordingly
* Connect with sellers to solicit feedback with the objective to enhance adoption and seller experience through the learning journey
Currently enrolling in a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree program or have graduated less than one year.
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
· An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
· Strong communication skills (i.e., experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management).