Apprenticeships for the Military Community
Find unique growth opportunities at Amazon with AWS Apprenticeships
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You’ll be screened and selected by an agency based on eligibility criteria.
- Then you’ll be interviewed by Amazon.
- If selected, you’ll receive 8-24 weeks of full-time training in high-demand technical skills, followed by 12 months of paid on-the-job training.
- As you learn, you will receive industry-recognized certifications.
WHO WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP?
- Military experience in communications, intelligence, cyber-security OR industry-recognized IT certifications (i.e. A+, Sec+, Net+).
- Active military within last 6 months of transition, Guard/Reserve members, Veterans, and Military Spouses.
- Military with active clearances