0 open jobs
Returning to work after taking a career break? Come and build the future of cloud computing with AWS
We are excited to spread the word about Amazon Web Services’ Return to Work (‘Returners’) Program across many functions to include Solutions Architecture, Customer Solutions Management, Business Development, and Technical Account Management. This is a permanent full-time program (not an internship) with enhanced onboarding and support for people that have taken time away from their career to focus on other priorities. Through tailored launch plans and goal setting we will provide a successful re-entry development opportunity. Returners will be given a mentor who will coach assimilation challenges along with a hiring manager that will give the training support necessary for a seamless transition.
This kind of program isn’t exactly commonplace in the working world, but at Amazon Web Services (AWS), we don't mind being called "peculiar". We have our own way of doing things. We focus on removing obstacles so that builders can build.
If you have been out of the workforce for longer than two years, and want to restart your career, the AWS Returners Program could be for you.
As a Returner:
- You will bring your voice. At AWS we value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully.
- You will accelerate your growth. The scope and scale of what we do for our customers drive us to experiment with new possibilities, take risks and learn quickly.
- You will chart your own path. The possibilities you explore, the opportunities you take advantage of, and the impact you have is driven by your ideas and initiative.
- You will embrace the challenge. At AWS building the future is inspiring and fun and we embrace the challenge that comes with inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible.
- You will use our Leadership Principles every day. Whether discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem our Leadership Principles is just one of the things that makes Amazon peculiar. Learn more about our Leadership Principles here.
- You will have a career with flexibility. Flexibility is key in maintaining work-life harmony. While your role is full time, your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- Receive great benefits. The perks of being an Amazon employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. Amazon’s benefits support the needs of our diverse workforce and their family members, no matter what stage they are at in their life or career. See more here.
You are eligible for this program if you have been out of the workforce for at least 2 years.
· Examples may be:
- Staying home to raise your family
- Taking needed time off to provide personal care for a loved one
- Venturing to starting your own business
- Necessary sabbatical from the workforce for personal reasons
- Early retirement
Please apply to as many roles that you may have interest in below.