Job Description for L2 associates
The L2 associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and seller POCs. L2 Associates are expected to identify shipment concerns and work on saving freight and address appointment related queries and provide process improvement suggestions.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ stakeholders
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Virtual Location - TS
Ø Graduation in any specialization from a recognized university.
Ø Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
Ø Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
Ø Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
Ø Ability to concentrate – follow stakeholder issues without distraction to resolution
Ø Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Ø Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
Ø Excellent typing skills
Ø Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
Ø Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
*Logistics background and Experience in similar role
* Proficient in Excel