Amazon Business (AB) simplifies the purchasing process to make it easier for more than five million businesses worldwide to get the products they need. AB is one of the fastest growing businesses in Amazon’s history. Already available in 9 countries and generating over $25B in annual revenue. We are focused on building solutions that solve the unique needs of business customers of all types and sizes.
We are AB Incentives team building up solutions to reward customers for performing High Value Actions and to drive best customer experience through Customer Journeys.
We are looking for smart software engineers with experience on complex systems that want to take this product to the next level in terms of scale and features.
Scale at Amazon is, well, really big. There are few companies out there building at our scale and complexity. As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you will lead the design and implementation of important features that involve multiple teams and span different tech stacks. You’ll not only code, but also drive the direction of the software architecture, and work proactively with other teams on integration projects. After a ramp up period you will also lead code reviews, mentor engineers, and drive important technical decisions across stake holders.
As part of the AB Incentives team you will be responsible for driving the next generation of features, ensure we have the technology to expand to new market places and verticals and integrate our offering within the Amazon Business and Amazon Prime ecosystems. Come join us!
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Madrid, M, ESP
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience in professional, non-internship software development
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.