Here's how to download and use Chime
- Go to Amazon Chime and click download for the operating system of your choice.
- Ignore the "14-Day Trial for New Customers" message. This doesn't apply since your meeting is hosted by Amazon.
- Click Save to save the file to your Downloads folder.
- Open your Downloads folder and open the file.
- Navigate to your Start menu and select Computer. Locate and select your Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the Chime.exe file.
- In the pop-up window, click Run. The Installer will launch.
- Follow the Installer prompts and click Install.
- Once the Installer has completed, click Finish.
- Launch Chime by going to your Start menu and selecting Chime.
- From your Downloads folder, double-click on the Chime.dmg file.
- In the new window, drag and drop the Chime icon into the Applications folder.
- Double-click on the Applications folder and navigate to Chime in the list.
- Double-click to launch the program.
- If you get a message saying, “Chime can’t be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed,” click “OK” and follow these steps:
- Navigate using the following path: Apple icon (top left) > System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Under the General tab, select Anywhere under the “Allow apps downloaded from” section. You'll be able to open Chime now.
- You may also get an option to Open Anyway, so you don’t have to change your download preferences.
Once you've downloaded and installed Chime, you'll be able to join a meeting.
- Open the Chime application. There's no need to sign in.
- Click on the Join Meeting icon.
- In the Meeting ID field, enter the Meeting ID that was provided by your recruiting point of contact.
- Click Join.
- Once the Choose Meeting Audio window pops up, click Use Mic and Speakers.
- Click Video to use your webcam. Select Screen to share your screen.