- Bewerbungsstatus einsehen
- Firmenkultur & Benefits bei Amazon
North America Internship Opportunities
0 offene Stellenangebote
Find your internship opportunity within operations!
The Operations Internship Program is a leadership pipeline to our future positions at Amazon, so we are looking for high caliber individuals excited about a career in operations. If you want to be involved in creating the future of Amazon, and are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join our Operations team in one of our many internship roles available. Check our Manifesto below about what makes a great leader within Amazon Operations.
OWN YOUR IMPACT:
Leaders don’t wait for an opportunity to make an impact,
They wake up each morning dedicated to it.
They are selfless forces of nature,
Who believe they are part of something much bigger than themselves.
Some do it with words,
Some with actions,
Some simply with a smile,
But they all inspire.
And that inspiration produces greatness every day.
Leaders don’t wait to make an impact,
Leaders OWN THEIR IMPACT
As an intern within Amazon Operations you will have visibility into one of the world’s most complex supply chain networks. You will see what it takes to run a facility that can ship a micro-chip to London and a canoe to Japan. You will also have the opportunity to interact with senior leaders, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest in the industry.
As an Operations Intern, the majority of your internship will be spent learning the day to day responsibilites of your role, preparing you for a full-time career. Additionally, during your internship you will dive into Standard Work and Continuous Improvement through an Intern project. Most projects are rooted in process improvement and in the past have included large scale projects that have positively impacted the entire Amazon Operations network.
Intern Program Quick Facts
- Term: 10 weeks during the summer of 2018.
- Benefits: Competitive Salary, Relocation and Housing Assistance.
- Hours: You may be working a 4-day, 10 hour shift or a 5-day, 8 hour shift depending on your location. This could include a weekend day and overtime some overtime may be occasionally required.
- Opportunity: An offer for full time employment may be given after the internship.
- Locations: The position could be located in a Fulfillment Center, Sort Center, or another Operation Center nationwide in the U.S./Canada.
The Intern Program Requirements:
- You are currently working towards a bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- You are willing to relocate for the summer (relocation assistance available).
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for US roles and authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship for Canada roles
Are you a Student Veteran?
Amazon has a variety of operations based internship roles specifically for student veterans; learn more and apply here.
Meet Former Interns
University Operations Videos
Area Manager, Day in the Life
See what it's like to lead a team of associates as an Area Manager for Amazon Fulfillment.
Own Your Impact - Amazon University Operations
Learn more about Leadership Opportunities at Amazon University Operations by visiting www.amazon.com/universityops