- Revisar estado de solicitud
- Cultura y beneficios de Amazon
- Categorías de empleo
- Español (Europeo)
EU background checks
Amazon is committed to maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and customers. To the extent necessary for the job you apply for, Amazon may – depending on the job you apply for and the country where the job position is based - perform a criminal background check at the end of the application process.
- in customer fulfilment positions, checks may be necessary to protect Amazon’s and third parties property (inventory, shipments, equipment, and installations) from damage and theft.
- in customer service and corporate positions, Amazon customers’ trust, integrity, property and personal data need to be protected.
- for all roles, the safety and security of our employees, partners, customers and visitors is key (e.g. to avoid violence or harassment, e.g. at Amazon sites or when in direct contact with customers).
We will inform you by way of a separate notice if a criminal background check is required for your application. Please visit our EU Candidate Privacy Notice which can be found at Privacy and Data to learn more on how we process your personal data during the application process.