Find your internship opportunity within operations!
Amazon is made up of builders and innovators, all of whom bring diverse backgrounds, brilliant ideas and varying points of view with them. The Amazon Internship Program gives you the opportunity to work with the best and brightest minds in one of the most customer-centric companies and enables you to get valuable insight into many different areas of the business. If you want to be involved in creating the future of online retail, and are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join us in one of our many internship roles.
During your internship with Amazon you will have visibility into one of the world’s most complex supply chain networks, one of the fastest growing HR teams or the most innovative Engineering teams. You will also have the opportunity to interact with Vice Presidents and other senior leaders, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest in the industry.
Intern Program Quick Facts
- Term: 3-6 months throughout the year
- Benefits: Competitive Salary, EU Intern summit where you will meet interns from all over Europe,
- Hours: You may be working a 4-day, 10 hour shift or a 5-day, 8 hour shift depending on your location. This could include a weekend day for Internships in Operations.
- Opportunity: An offer for full time employment may be given after the internship.
- Locations: The position could be located in a Fulfillment Center, Sort Center, or one of our corporate offices.
The basic qualifications, we require that:
- You are currently working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- You are willing to relocate for the summer.
- You are authorized to work in the EU without sponsorship for the EU.
University Operations Videos
EU Graduate Area Manager
Learn more about graduate and internship opportunities across the EU in Customer Fulfillment and Operations at MyAmazonJob.com
Amazon Pathways Leadership Development Program
Learn about Amazon's Pathways Leadership Development Program. More information can be found on MyAmazonJobs.com/Pathways